Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

My New Goal: House Giraffe


Some of you might not know, but there's this sport called basketball. And this is a time of the year called "March Madness". I found this out yesterday when my husband came home, turned on the TV, and starting yelling at the tiny people running around.

When I went into the living room to inform him that the tiny people couldn't hear him, and the game wasn't live anyway, so he's trying to yell through time and space, I saw this commercial instead.

There are many amusing things about this commercial--dogs playing poker in the background, the obligatory Swedish models, Twilight is the movie playing in the background--but I would like to focus your attention on the House Giraffe.

Isn't he just adorable? I saw another commercial that had him running on a little treadmill. Since I already have a house buffalo, I thought maybe a new addition to the family would be in order. My husband and I talked about it last night, and we've decided to go ahead and get one.

I am so excited! They are just so cute, don't you think?

Gentle reminder: I am having a blogfest! Yay! It's to celebrate reaching 50 followers, and also my new ones! Hi new followers! Thanks for joining us! So everyone go sign up because it's going to be lots of fun!

Happy Friday everyone! I am off to go pick up a mini-treadmill for our House Giraffe.

3 comments:

  1. So I totally want one of those too. Do they use tiny toilets or do they need a tiny yard? Hehe!

    ~Tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara: I plan to litter box train Jefferey, just like I trained my house buffalo Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But do you have a good skylight that can open for your pet giraffe? It's really the only thing that keeps them happy. That, and sniffing out carrots from wherever you keep them. Be warned.

    ReplyDelete