Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Almost Famous

Last night at work one of the people working up at the front desk asks me, "Do you have cute feet?"

I mentally thank the stars I just painted my toenails, and said yes. I took my shoe and sock off to demonstrate. She agreed I had cute feet, and that I was also pale.

"What size do you wear?"

"Six to six and a half, depending on the shoe," I reply, wondering where this was going.

"Darn. A casting director just came in asking for girls with "pale, cute, size seven feet for a foot double in Shia Labouf's new movie, Wettest Country."


Apparently they are filming the movie in the area, and the actress doesn't want to show her feet on screen for some reason. And I was almost the foot double for her.

Alas, my tiny feet!



3 comments:

  1. LoL that was close. What actress?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Wonder what they would've said about my size 9 1/2? Could you stretch your toes a bit just to meet Shia? ;)

    ~Tara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tessa: they didn't mention her name. I guess I will have to wait for the movie to come out!

    Tara: I really wondered how much half a size would matter, but a lot apparently. And six and half was the stretch. I can fit in the right size 5 shoe. I have tiny feet. Alas.

    ReplyDelete