From this day forth, I will be blogging three times a week. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
I've noticed that I have been irregular with my updates lately, which is a Cardinal Sin of blogging, right after posting all of your vacation pictures of the Grand Canyon. So I have decreed on this here blog that posts will be tri-weekly. I may blog on Tuesday or Thursday about shorter, more random things.
Since I am on my soapbox, and feel like decreeing more things (it just has a nice ring to it) I also decree the following:
1. Chocolate shall be moved to the bottom of the food pyramid.
2. Every Friday will be casual Friday. Pants are optional.
3. You shall read in class.
4. People driving ten miles UNDER the speed limit must stay in the right hand lane.
5. There will be a mandatory nap/rest time starting from 3 in the afternoon and ending at 4:30.
6. You shall get off of work at 4:30 every day to spend more time writing and seeing your family/spouse/kids/dog/pet hamstar.
7. Likewise, you shall sleep in and get to work at 11:00.
8. Lunch time is from 11:00 until 12:00.
9. There shall be a relaxation area for my blog followers. Area shall include pool, sauna, hot tub, refreshments stand, and a napping couch. Also a few computers with internet access for your writing. Here on "Myself without the Shell" we take care of our followers.
10. Followers shall rise up and overthrow the world governments. We shall remake the world under our image, "Booknation".
That is all for now.