Pages

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Seeking All Guest Bloggers

In preparation of the impending baby, I thought a smart way to keep regular posts while allowing me a bit of a blogging maternity leave would be to seek out guest bloggers. 

That's where you come in!

I don't have anything to offer you if you want to guest blog, other than the fact that I have the best readers ever. You can blog about whatever you want, whether it's your cats or your current book. I don't have an exact time frame of when I will be going on maternity leave, obviously, but I am due February 13th. 

I wanted to give everyone plenty of time to think about it and decide you really need to do a guest post about that weird fungus growing on your toast (which totally looks like Howard Stern), or how you got to be a mega-bestseller and yet remained humble and awesome (Neil Gaiman, the answer is yes. You can write about whatever you want and I'll let you guest blog).

Email me at writer (dot) elizabethpoole (at) gmail (dot) com if you are interested. 

2 comments:

  1. What a neat opportunity! If you'd like my randomness on this here blog I'd be glad to do it. I can't imagine anyone would learn much, unless of course I came up with a good topic, but they'd have a whole lot of fun!

    Happy New Year! How exciting to have a little one welcomed to the world soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randomness is always welcome! If I didn't embrace it I'd have half the posts I do now! :D Email me with the post whenever you're ready!

    ReplyDelete