Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Five for Friday

Every Friday I shall post five things I’d like to share. Sometimes there will be a theme, sometimes not.

Five things I would like you to know, just in case you were wondering:

1. I have recently painted my toenails “Nuclear Ruby” by Sation. I always have to have my toenails painted; they look terrible without some sort of color. In the winter I stick to dark shades of red, purple, and sometimes even blue. But in the summer, all bets are off and I search for the most obnoxious shade of hot pink or orange or green I can, since it’s the only time of the year I can get away with it, because I am PALE…white-pale. 99%-Irish-ancestry-pale. I sunburn in less than ten minutes, no exaggeration.
2. There is nothing like taking a hot shower in the morning. Something about the hot water and the steam…it’s pure heaven.
3. I have a slight obsession with various things, but most of them relate to food and body care products, like lotion and shower gel. I will go through phases where I love a certain type of food, and eat it for weeks straight. My current food obsession? Crunchy Cheetos. Man, are those things DELICIOUS!
4. I have a highly sensitive sense of smell. This relates back to the body care products thing in number three. I have a lot of lotion, shower gels, body sprays, and candles. Working part time at Bath and Body Works only reinforced this obsession. I think smell is underused in writing, and I tend to focus on it a little more than I notice most authors doing.
5. The birds, specifically around here, are really fat. I am not talking about when they puff their feathers up, either. I mean, this robins flying around here break the laws of aerodynamics. I saw one the other day that looked like a red baseball with a tiny head on the top. I shall have to carry my camera around with me, and capture evidence of this.

I hope everyone has a great Friday! Feel free to share anything about yourself you thought I would like to know (and I do want to know. People are fascinating!)

1 comment:

  1. Meghalaya Board Syllabus 2021 Syllabus is important for all classes as it helps you to get an overview of the course. Download and refer to it to know the concepts and topics covered. It may also give some idea MBOSE 9th Class e-Books about the marks weightage based on the chapter or unit. Here, you can access the class wise Meghalaya Board Syllabus. It communicates important information and details about the particular course.

    ReplyDelete