Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Awesome Websites

I am feeling very drained today, if you couldn’t already tell from the lateness of this post.

But I do want to blog on a regular basis, and I don’t want to just post the scattered renants that used to be my thoughts before revision killed them all.

So. Lucky for me, some cool people did some awesome stuff with their blogs today, so allow me to direction your attention there, and ignore the revision-machete in my other hand.

This is Timothy Hallinan’s series of post of how to finish a novel. Before you phiffle that you’ve already finished a novel, I would take a look anyway. There is some useful stuff here.
Finishing Your Novel

Also, Kierstan White and some of her buddies posts their various writing processes. I found Kierstan’s especially amusing.
My Process

So there you go. You can haz links.

Back to the trenches!

3 comments: