Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Witty Title Goes Here

I have many post ideas. I was going to write a post about moving to San Juan and all the cool things I found out about Puerto Rico. I had another one about my progress on editing (slow, but steady), and still another about all the really cool books I've read lately.

In between packing, editing, shopping, cleaning, and vegging on the couch in exhaustion I've half drafted these posts in my head. Then it was time for bed, or cooking, or something else and it slipped my mind until almost a whole month passed by! Where does the time go? If you find it, let me know. I need some more.

Rest assured, those posts are coming, but in the meantime I hope you all are enjoying your summer and getting LOTS of writing done! :D

3 comments:

  1. definitely post about what you're reading lately! I'm back and forth about the books in my TBR pile and I need something to blast them out of the water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! I have that mostly written out. It's really long, because I've been meaning to do one for a long time now. :D Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't fathom how much research you did to write this article, but it's really food for the brain. You've written a great article with a lot of really good points. I think you're right. cool math games

    ReplyDelete