Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just a short post so we can all get back to our families.

Today I am thankful for lots of things.

*My family, including the new addition that's still cooking inside me. 

*My friends, that put up with a lot of craziness from me.

*My writing. I am really happy with where I am at, and all the things I've learned.

*My followers. I know it sounds really cheesy, but I am grateful for the people who follow this blog. Without you guys I would just be a voice quacking in the void. And as much as I enjoy talking, it's a lot more fun when there's other people listening.

*Lastly, I don't have to go shopping tomorrow. Yeesh, the stores are going to be a mad house. 

I will do my Birth of a Novel post tomorrow or Saturday. Sorry about the delay, these last few days have been CRAZY.

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. At the moment, I'm thankful that colds don't last forever. (Yes, I got one in time for Thanksgiving.) I'm also thankful for my menions (male minions) who helped me get dinner together yesterday.

    And for family and friends. For the internet. For beautiful clear days, for cold days and warm foods, for simple pleasures, for chocolate (well, a girl has to have priorities!), and a myriad other things too numerous to enumerate. Or even consciously think of in one sitting.

    ReplyDelete