Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Entering the Bubble

I have entered the "I am in the middle of writing a book" bubble.

The real world feels slightly surreal because I have been living in WIP land for a while. It takes me longer to process what people are telling me. 

Normally while writing a book I turn into a hermit, and refrain from reading, interneting (yes I just made that verb up), and doing anything else with other words. It's not that I think it will kill the book mojo, it's just that I usually don't want to process other people's words while I am thinking of my own.

BUT! I have a blog and Internet friends to maintain. And sometimes it's good to come up for air.

So while I don't have a post fraught with witticisms for you today, I do have this lovely post by Janice Hardy. It's a little test to see if you're too nice to your characters. It made me laugh out loud. If you've never read her blog, I seriously recommend it.


How do you handle real life while you write? Do you sequester yourself into a dark cave? Or do you carry on business as usual?

1 comment:

  1. Last year MP board 9th class Exam Pattern 2023 was declared on June as lakhs of candidates are waiting to Download their Blueprint 2023 many candidates face problems with best link to get their MP Board 9th Blueprint 2023 Download. MP 9th Exam Pattern 2023 Hindi & English Medium So all the candidates are requested to Exam Patternmark or subscribe to our blog and get your exact link to Download your MP Board 9th Blueprint 2023 to your mail directly with free of cost.

    ReplyDelete