Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Singel Serving Cookie

After complaining to my friend Lena that I wanted a cookie, she valiantly Googled until she found this wonderful recipe: Chocolate Chip Cookie for One! 

Naturally I doubled the recipe, because you can't just eat one. They are cooking as I type this, so I will have to update you on their deliciousness.  


In other news, my blogfest is coming up on Tuesday. If you haven't joined yet, there's still time! We're going to have a party, with lots of cake and balloons, and pin the tail on the donkey, and presents...


Not in real life, but it's going to be like that...on the Internet.

Considering I am still in the book trance, I don't seem to be able to say anything really useful today, so I will redirect your attention to useful links instead:

Drawing the (Plot) Line by Janice Hardy

Plot Outline: a free mini course *this one has me a little biased. I use this course all the time, and when asked to write a testimonial, I did--and Holly actually used it! Scroll down to the bottom of the page...Elizabeth, from Georgia? That's me! Yeah buddy.

Update on cookies: Yummy!

2 comments:

  1. You omitted the most important thing - how did the cookie come out?

    I'll have to eat cake here on Groundhog's Day. We always celebrate that. (It's my dh's bday.) And watch Groundhog's Day sometime around then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies were very yummy, I am happy to report.

    ReplyDelete