Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Wicked As She Wants Release Party

Today is the day!

I am going to Delilah Dawson's book launch party tonight for Wicked As She Wants, and I am so pumped!

I had the pleasure of meeting Delilah at Jordon Con a few weeks ago. I've been reading her Blud series for awhile now, so meeting her in person was a real treat. 

If you haven't picked up one of her books yet, they are a brilliant blend of steampunk, romance, and alternate worlds. Once I got to the part with the bludbunnies (adorable, vicious bloodsucking rabbits) I was sold. The fact that the writing was awesome and the characters lovable was just cake. 

I'll have a longer post later about the happenings of the launch party, but in the meantime you can amuse yourselves by checking out her books. 

Try not to let the bunnies bite!

No comments:

Post a Comment